In this webinar we look at the utilisation of traditional ratio analysis that may be used to assist managers and directors in enhancing the organisation’s costing and pricing governance. As such, the webinar examines how ratios work, what particular ratios might be most useful and how to use ratios to assist in identifying and mitigating risks associated with the new funding regime.
Learning objectives:As a result of viewing this webinar, participants should:
- Understand what ratios are the most useful in supporting Costing and Pricing;
- Understand how to calculate such ratios;
- Appreciate that there may be elements of financial information that may not be of such significant value; and
- Understand how to use the results of ratio analysis in order to guide the development of financial management strategies.
- Anyone interested in costing and pricing in Not-for-profit organisations especially in the area of disability services.
- Particularly relevant to finance and management staff
- Volunteer directors and CEOs