Volunteer directors Disability Services Organisations face increasing complexity in relation to the organisation for which they are responsible. Further, they often have significant business and professional skills but may not have a background in or deep understanding of disability services provision. Therefore, this webinar aims to provide such volunteers with an appreciation of what the NDIS means from a governance perspective and what risks they may need to consider.
As a result of viewing this webinar, participants will have:
- A greater understanding of the NDIS from a management perspective;
- A better appreciation of the risks associated with the NDIS style funding arrangements; and
- Tools intended to assist in identifying and mitigating risks associated with the new funding regime.
Who should view this webinar:
- Volunteer Chairs and Directors of Disability Service Providers
- Chief Executive Officers.