In the previous webinar, we looked at the pricing process and how comparing the results of your costing project to your pricing abilities can improve the outcomes for your organisation.
This webinar is looking at some of the practical applications of the price gap such as adjusting your service mix, boosting efficiency, making friends in the industry through partnerships and some other methods.
Future webinars will be looking at reporting and the practical implications of these items and how they can drive change through your organisation.
As a result of reviewing this webinar, you should be able to:
- Understand how to utilise the costing and pricing data that results from the process described in the previous two webinars
- Learn how to analyse the Target Price Gap for each UOM your organisation provides
- Consider the reporting styles and information that can be used to deliver key messages to your board and senior executives.
Who should view this webinar:
- Anyone interested in costing and pricing in Not-for-profit organisations especially in the area of disability services.
- Particularly relevant to finance and management staff
- Directors and Volunteers concerned with the NDIS
- CEO's, CFO's
Duration: 20 min